Traditional DIY Renovations

My husband and I are renovating our master bathroom and thought we'd share the experience. We're tearing everything out and starting from scratch. Changing a wall, replacing the shower, installing a steam shower, new cabinets, crown molding, baseboards, trim, lights and mirror. I hope you'll join us on our adventure! In case you're not familiar with blogs (like me) I'd like to remind you to start with the bottom blog (the earliest post) and work your way up.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Bathroom...In The Beginning

Greetings! This is my first blog ever so please excuse any errors that I might make (and feel free to advise).

White, white, everywhere I look it's white! Rather than looking at this negatively, I prefer to think of it as a blank canvas. We already had the flooring which we put in a few years ago. We used porcelain so that when we drop something (notice I said "when" and not "if") it's the same color through and through so no one would notice a chip.

The "Before" Picture
My husband and I are really excited about this DIY project (yes, I had to figure out "Do It Yourself" but it seems to be an accepted abbreviation)! We researched having it done professionally but the cost is astronomical in our humble opinions. We also like the idea of doing this in our time and in our way.

Another "Before" Picture
I hope you'll follow us on our merry adventures (and misadventures) as we renovate our bathroom.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home